Friday, December 19, 2014

Zephyr - Last Quarter (Translation)

Zephyr - Last Quarter
CD: 『Kisaki Project ANOTHER SIDE 「Night Butterfly」』 (31/10/2004) [Single]


Enjoying views of distant moon, I fixed my gaze on the scarlet starry sky
Quietly making a wish upon the shooting stars, even though I know that they will not come true

And suddenly gentle breeze enveloped me

When we parted, you said, smiling, that [One day we will be there]
You said, smiling, that it is impossible to know anything for sure in this fragile world

Gentle breeze caressed my cheek, but the pain still accompanies me
If this gap cannot be filled, this pain cannot be stopped, and I cannot start my path...

In the down pouring moonlight, there was your silhouette
And then I stretched out my arms to you
In a limited future and infinite past
You're so lonely... Flapping your wings at the heavens

In reality, any loss is felt [Thee here no more]
Quietly watching the disappearance of the stars, I wanted to hear your voice

The last quarter of the moon has filled, how it was many times before
How many times it has been repeated, I can hardly remember
However, this one I will not forget

In the downpouring moonlight, there was your silhouette
And even now I cannot stop my doubts
My mood is now unchangeable, and I’m smiling
However, now...

How do I hate this world where you do not exist!

In the down pouring moonlight, there was a silhouette of your back
And I 'm just telling you "Goodbye"
You showed me the path, and I will go on forever
Forever I will sing a song...

Enjoying views of the distant moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment