Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ruellia - 終わらない世界 (Owaranai sekai) Translation

Ruellia - 終わらない世界 (Endless world)
CD: Ruellia ~全ての華に捧ぐ~ (2015) [Album]

This world is cold, everything in it was born alone, to be embraced by someone
Finding their joy in each other's heart beating and touches, even in a strong, cold wind
... Not looking back... I am walking away... All of us here are alone... Absolutely alone.

The most precious dreams are flowing in my heart
From all the pain, for sure, I missed out of sight something

Without understanding that I'm all alone
I was just living and seeing only myself

To keep it safe, I slowly accept it
And the dream that has been just a sand before, now is again in my heart

Everything is connected with love, it is my only reality
Now transformed into a dream, I don't want to stop it

I believe in love, and believe in you
All around shone at the moment when I realized that...

Meetings and partings, all of our promises
Constantly happen, simply because they destined for us

And we are alone
Next to our beloved ones
I want to see
Only you nearby

I want to see
Only you nearby
We are not alone
This world has no boundaries


No comments:

Post a Comment